WWIIReenacting.co.uk Forums

Uniting UK Re-enactors since 2003

It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 19:49 pm

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 23:32 pm 
5000+ Poster

Location: Performing my Internationalist Duty in the People's Democratic Republic of Felixstan
Not even 1% Comrade... not unless you wanted to get into the 50 Years of World Peace (aka the Cold War).... ;-)

Support the Forum
END OF YEAR OFFER - HALF PRICE SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIPS - CLICK THE BANNER TO READ MORE AND SUPPORT THE FORUM

Username
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

Group: Par-Sang-Versé
OK cmrade......thx for your help i am most grateful....wait...
on ebay i have found a ww2 dated tunic and pilotka hat as well as shoulder boards for £45. I could sell this uniform (but keep the trousers??) and buy that one??
Do ww2 russians have the harneses?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

Comrade look what i just found :idea: ...Do you think this is any good?

]That uniform......

And comes with all this for $135-150 or £69-77??!! :!:

WW2Russian classical private's padded uniform set+GEAR!WW2 Russian private's padded uniform. All sizes! Original military post-war production set. Padded jacket is equipped with original WW2 private's tin green painted buttons. Pilotka hat is equipped with WW2 original tin green painted star emblem. The set consists of: padded jacket(with all necessary insignia, padded pants, Russian private's canvas/leather belt, WW2 original warm private's gloves, private's cotton pilotka hat, battle backpack "veshmieshok", 7.62mm Mosin-Nagant rifle canvas chest cartridge, original WW2 (dated 1944) F1 grenade pouch, original private's aluminium canteen in canvas holster.) The buyer chooses the sizes of all item (available from S to XL). All items are unused. Such classical uniform+gear set is great for WW2 Russian reenactment world over! Highly recommended. Nobody sells the same!
????? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:29 am 
 WWW  Profile

Or you can get just the uniform for $80-90 or £40-45 ?

Which one out of the three do you think comrade ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:36 am 
 WWW  Profile

Or this: M1935 Russian field private's uniform set. It includes M35 Russian private's gimnasterka shirt, M35 galife trousers, field battle canvas/leather belt, canteen in canvas holster, pilotka hat. Good for WW2 Russian impression of the First period of Great Patriotic War

:?:

Or get the battle equipment with it for $200 or £100 (just over)

M1935 Russian field private's uniform set + GEAR! It includes M35 Russian private's gimnasterka shirt, M35 galife trousers, field battle canvas/leather belt, canteen in canvas holster, pilotka hat, veshmeshok backpack dated 1955, private's breadbag, canvas/leather galife waistbelt, WW2 pattern tent overcoat with leather gromets, pre-war pattern mess kit, field Mosin Nagant bayonet canvas holster.. Good for WW2 Russian impression of the First period of Great Patriotic War. Excellent for screenplays, museum exhibitions!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:05 pm 
5000+ Poster

Location: Performing my Internationalist Duty in the People's Democratic Republic of Felixstan
Comrade,

Quell your excitement! LOL

Thats FrontofRussia.com isn't it...

The choice of M35 vs M43 is one you'd really need to ask whichever group you intended to join...

Personally I'd choose the M43, although there is logic to the M35 which in theory could be around later in the war. However, M35 greatcoats and telogreika are harder to come by than M43...

The winter gear is a secondary thing you might buy later. Most events are summertime so you won't really need it unless its for the evening when it gets a bit colder (we then tend to put on greatcoats or telogreika)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 13:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Well i intend to join the 13th guards rifles they say both are ok but the M35 is most probably better. But i could have the M43 if i needed too and it is true that the telogrekia is very hard to find but i would go for what they want because i wont join (probably) for another 2 years which should be enough time for me to amas that kind of money to get them!
Yes comrade that is front of russia (you know all the websites)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 15:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thx for all your help comrade kozlov....u have quite litrally been a legend!!!!! thx again comrade!